Sunday Currently: Volume 2

The first time that I made a Sunday Currently entry, I have to be honest, I was a bit hesitant. I thought I would end up not being able to...

The first time that I made a Sunday Currently entry, I have to be honest, I was a bit hesitant. I thought I would end up not being able to finish it because I wouldn't be able to write anything but hey, much to my surprise, I actually enjoyed it! So, here goes another Sunday Currently entry. 


  • Reading Business Ethics (still) haha! I haven't gone back to it yet and apparently I've been reading it for two weeks already. Planning to finish it by this week though. 
  • Writing this and then after which, my future blog entries for the rest of the week. 
  • Listening to 50s songs. Currently, You Got What It Takes by Marv Johnson is playing. I just started listening to 50s songs recently and I actually liked it. For me, it sounds refreshing compared to the genres today. It's nice to have a break from those, sometimes haha!
  • Thinking about how long I'm going to be in this phase lol
  • Smelling nothing again. Not because I can't smell anything, I just don't have anything to smell..?
  • Wishing that I'm not at home and that I have good coffee with me while doing this entry. I just really like writing outside, rather than at home or in my room, because for some reason I end up feeling more inspired to write. 
  • Hoping for an exciting week/s ahead. Lately, everything has just been so monotonous and it sucks. I need something new in my life. 
  • Wearing my The Maine shirt which I got as a gift from a good friend of mine. This got me thinking how I haven't listened to this band for a while now... 
  • Loving my new ukulele. Yup, I'm currently trying to learn ukulele and so far, it has been kind of frustrating haha. But I'd like to believe that I have made some progress already, considering that this is going to be my first instrument if ever. 
  • Wanting for an adventure lol
  • Needing for an adventure. Yes, that's how monotonous life has become that I don't just want to have some adventure, I actually feel like I need it. 
  • Feeling meeeh
  • Clicking or more like, scrolling through twitter.  
So this entry just reminded me how boring life has been lately. I mean, I feel like I've been doing the same things over and over and I just need something to excite me again. And it's not even like I'm not trying, I even bought a ukulele so that I have something new to spend my time on but it still feels like something's lacking. Oh well, hope this phase ends soon cos it really sucks. 

If you want to see how Sunday was for me last last week, here it is. Also, here's the link of the original Sunday Currently series. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOL at least you have a book that you've constantly been reading!

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's actually more of the book that ive been constantly putting off reading hahaha

      Delete
  2. Oh, I can totally relate with working or blogging outside. It feels like a new feeling of being productive and it also refreshes my mind that I could work and relax at the same time. :)

    Augustin Ra | augustinra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images