Summer In November

One of the reasons why I love the ber months is because of the super nice weather. It's the time of the year when you can wear lon...


One of the reasons why I love the ber months is because of the super nice weather. It's the time of the year when you can wear longsleeves and sweater all day without having to second think if you're going to die out of heat stroke. It's also the time when I can do a lot of layering without ending up sweating like a pig at the end of the day. However, now it's different. Perhaps it's climate change talking, but there is no way that you can still do that here in the Philippines even if it's the ber month already. Honey, those days are now rare. 


Because of this climate change, I ended up wearing a summer romper and a denim cover up IN NOVEMBER. I didn't just stop at sporting a floral romper, I even added a denim cover up. How much more summer can I get, right? To make it less summery though, I decided to wear sneakers and intentionally flaunted my socks instead of wearing sandals. 


Even though I really find rompers a pain the ass, I still love wearing them! They're actually effortlessly chic. It looking like a dress is girly enough, but then considering that it's not really a dress just balances the whole thing off. As much as I love my floral romper though, I just really wish that the weather gets better so I can finally wear my "Ber month" outfits! Besides, Christmas is so much more fun when the heat isn't killing you. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I totally agree! Gone were those days that you can feel the cool breeze of the holidays as early as November. Nowadays it's so humid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love your shoes and socks combo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking cute :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images