Designer's Merchandise

I have already mentioned for like two or three times that I have a small business coming up... and now here it is! One of my college f...


I have already mentioned for like two or three times that I have a small business coming up... and now here it is! One of my college friends offered me if I wanted to partner up with her since she's thinking of starting a small business. Since I didn't really have a lot on my plate when she asked me, and since I also really wanted to have a business, I didn't hesitate to say yes! Fast forward to now, we have finally launched our mini business. 


So basically, we're selling original branded merchandise at a much lower price! Yes, we're just like the other online shops out there so it's really not that big; but since this is technically my first serious business, I kind of consider it as big! Plus, it's a start of me molding my entrepreneurial skills, right? I say, nothing's too small as long as you start with something - that is always much better than not doing anything at all. 

Those that are included in the photos are some of the merchandise that we're selling. Aside from bags, we're also selling women's and men's wallet, perfumes and lotions, and caps. However, we're planning to expand the line of merchandise available soon. 


In any case that you're interested. you can check out our Facebook page in this link. You can also follow our Instagram account at @designersmerchandise. Both are being updated regularly, so you can follow either of the two or you can just follow both! Don't also hesitate to message me if you have any questions! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I totally like the bags! How I wish I can afford them though. Anyway, good luck to you and your business partner on your new business! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Augustin! :) Don't worry, they're really affordable! Our lowest price is only worth 2k! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the handbags! Especially the last one of you smiling big :) . I really like that one. If you guys need a website and a theme, just give me a holler.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images