Burger Goodness at Bypass Burger

In my previous entry about burgers here,  I think I have mentioned how much I love real good burgers. I actually couldn't believe ...


In my previous entry about burgers here, I think I have mentioned how much I love real good burgers. I actually couldn't believe that there are some people who don't eat burgers; I mean, how can you not, right? They're so good! Having that, I bet you wouldn't be surprised to find out that my entry now is yet again about - burgers - yey! 


My friend has actually been raving about this small burger place along Congressional. He insists that we really should try it since it's cheap and it tastes so good. Unfortunately, the first time that we attempted to try it out, it was closed. So the next time that we were around Congre area, we made sure to stop by to see if it was open, and yey for us, cos it was! And so we were able to find out first hand if it was able to live up to our expectations. 


First things first, the food was really good! The meat was juicy and the ingredients were fresh. It really didn't disappoint us! Add to the fact that it was really affordable. Their cheapest burger sandwich is only worth P88 (the Single Bypass) which is a quarter pounder beef patty with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, mayo and mustard. If you aren't really that hungry, then this piece of burger would already be enough to satisfy your cravings. They also have other choices such as the Migraine, the Stroke, the Double and Triple Bypass, the Heart Attack, and of course, the Cardiac which is the most expensive - and probably - the most heart attack inducing one. All of these consist of goodness that is meant to be your first aid in burger craving. 


Aside from those burger sandwich choices, you can also opt to have add ons on your burger such as bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion, and a lot more choices for P20-25 each. They also have Comatose Mojos and Fatal Fries for their sides in case that you're looking for something more to add on your burger. 


Aside from their burgers and sides, they also have other choices such as a hotdog sandwich, pasta, and wings. Too bad we weren't able to try those, but I really have my eye on the Cheesy Baconlesterol and would probably try it on my next visit. 


In terms of the serving time, they were relatively fast at it. Even those burger sandwiches that have a lot of ingredients in them didn't really take that much time to serve. Also, their staff is friendly and approachable. I guess the only downside in this burger place is the place itself because it wasn't really that big. I think it can only house around 30 people due to its limited space. 


Nevertheless, it was a really good experience and I promise to come back to get some more burger action haha! 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I think this is the one I saw along Congressional near Emnace's. Hmmm I do not really like the place because of the vandalism concept but will definitely try their burger soon. Thanks for sharing dear.

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this one's along Congressional! Yeah well you could just order to go so that you'd be able to try their cheap but amazing burgers :)

      Delete
  2. The place is so artsy! I'd love me some Heartbreaker burger! HUHU

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The wall is very ig-friendly hahaha!

      Delete
  3. That Cheesy Baconlesterol would be so bad for my body but I'd still probably order two! I have no idea where Congressional is but I'd definitely keep an eye out for this burger joint.

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it's cheese and bacon, so it should really be good! Uhmm congressional is actually within the area of SM North and trinoma just to give you an idea :)

      Delete
  4. Everything looks so delicious!!!!! *heart eyes emoji*

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images