Simply Casual

It's been a long time since I last posted my style/fashion entry and I'm glad to have done such entry again after a long time!...


It's been a long time since I last posted my style/fashion entry and I'm glad to have done such entry again after a long time! Based on my few outfit posts, you can probably guess by now that I'm not really that fashown as other people. I'm more into simple and casual outfits, and of course, comfortable ones. I guess if I were to define my style, it would always be simple. 


This outfit post has been all about being laid-back yet steering away from being boring. There has always been a thin line between simple and boring and my technique in trying to stay away from that line is to accessorize. Now as you see, I'm also really not the kind of girl who is into so much accessories. My accessories will still mostly be the basic ones in classic styles and designs. 


In this particular outfit, I make sure to tuck in only the front part of my shirt to create that laid-back chic look. Also, I folded my jeans to make it more stylish. And then of course, white sneakers never failed to make my outfit look chic and I simply paired it with gray socks to complete the look. I also used a gold Citizen watch and a pendant necklace so that the outfit wouldn't look that plain. The look was completed by my oversized sunnies. 

So there goes my version of simple and casual! Feel free to share your version on the comments below! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images