From Corpo to Casual

Who ever told you that corporate wear is just for the office? With just the right way of mix and matching, your corporate wear can si...


Who ever told you that corporate wear is just for the office? With just the right way of mix and matching, your corporate wear can simply go from professional to casual. 

I used to place all my corporate wear separate from my other clothes whenever I arrange them in the closet because I used to think that my corporate wear can only be worn whenever I'm required to. Little did I know that I can actually wear most of my corporate attire even if I'm just going for a casual look! 


If you aren't used yet to styling your corporate wear as part of a casual look, then you can simply go for the classic button down and maong combination to create that casual look. This combination has already been proven by countless fashionistas and celebrities whenever they're sporting that casual and laid-back look. It's actually effortless and stylish at the same time. I made sure to tuck just the front part of the blouse and not the whole blouse to make sure that I create that laid-back look. 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Haha I used o think the same way and found myself not having anything to wear during the weekends.

    This also works well with a black tan top or high-waisted denim jeans!


    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes i think that would look good! Thanks for the tip, Ochi! :)

      Delete
  2. You look pretty in this outfit, Pam! :)

    Cheryle | The Daily Whim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really suck at styling myself, but would definitely try this. Haha You look so sexy with that outfit, Pam! :)

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lou! :) Just remember when styling yourself, that it's all about self-expression! :)

      Delete
  4. You look lovely! :)

    airinaapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, we cannot never go wrong with the basics! I pretty much just combine everything in my closet. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do that!! There are just some pieces in my closet that I never feel like I could combine them haha!

      Delete
  6. love the casual shirt!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images