Everything in September

I know I've been MIA for quite a while, but hey now I'm back! To be honest, the reason that I wasn't able to update my blog ...

I know I've been MIA for quite a while, but hey now I'm back! To be honest, the reason that I wasn't able to update my blog was because there were a lot of things that was keeping me busy. Although I know this isn't an excuse since I still have a lot of time left, I guess also most of the time I was bumming around, enjoying being a couch potato while I still can since I know that I won't be able to do this once I start working. Anyway, as promised, I will update you guys with my September goals that I made here. 
To start with, I have to tell you guys that I'm deeply ashamed about this haha! Why? Well, out of the three goals that I've set out for myself, I was only able to accomplish one :( sucks, right? Haha! As I mentioned, I guess I have been bumming around more than I should have. 

So one of my goals for the month of September was to get called for my first job interview... and guess what??? I did! I think about a week after I posted that entry, I got called for my first job interview and of course, I was ecstatic! I have to admit, I did my happy dance right after I found out my first job interview. And then of course, I was nervous at the same time. I mean, it was my first job interview! I didn't know what to expect! But surprisingly, it wasn't really that nerve-wracking! I guess, it was because the person who interviewed me was actually nice which made me enjoy having a conversation with her. It was actually a pretty good experience for a first timer! 

I know I should be telling you guys about my three goals, but sadly I wasn't able to accomplish the other two. I guess I'll have to try again this October! 
And to make it up to you for being so MIA, I will share to you guys what I have been up to for this month!

1. I got a new camera! Yey for better blog pictures! This was totally unexpected but I'm glad that my parents were kind enough to buy me one!

2. Since I got a new camera, I also started learning photography by reading some photography books. I have been always interested with photography but I never really had the 'right gadget' to practice it. So now, there's no more excuse for me to not practice it! 

3. I've been going to different job interviews lately. I have to tell you, at first it was really fun and exciting but then it gets tiring. All the commute, the anxiety, and the waiting that going to interviews makes you experience is all tiring. I know it's too early to say this but it is! But hey, that doesn't mean I'm stopping! Still on the path of looking for my perfect job!

4. I just recently started an online shop. I've been wanting for a new laptop for how many months already after mine got broken and I started using our spare laptop. But when I got the chance to get a new one, I exchanged it for cash to start up another business of mine (aww how mature, right? Haha!) So yes now, I'm trying to save money so I can buy myself a new laptop soon and so I started selling my pre-loved clothes through Instagram. First, I get to earn money and yes I also got to declutter my closet! Win-win! In any case that you're interested, just check out the instagram account: @ph_cocoscloset 

5. I've been spending some time working on my other business with my friend. And hey, in just a few weeks, we're about to launch it! So get ready, fashion ladies will surely love this :-)

6. Lastly, I've been spending a lot of my time with my friends and my mom. While I still have a lot of free time on my hands, I'm just trying to spend it with as much people as I can before I get too busy again. Especially with my mom since I barely got to spend time with her when I was in college since I was always busy with my school and org works. So yey, here's to just good times and good memories! 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Good luck with the job hunting!

    I'm very curious about that second business you have since it's fashion-related! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ochi!! Don't worry I'll be posting about that soon here!

      Delete
  2. Best of luck! <3
    - Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know what's the model of the camera you have there? I'm thinking of getting a mirrorless camera though. Hoping to get this off my list at the end of the year. I sell my preloved clothes on instagram too. But I stopped because of my schedule, but yes, it's really a win-win situation!

    Goodluck to your job interviews. You'll get to find the job that fits you best soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Dianne! I got a Nikon DSLR 3200. I actually wanted the Olympus PEN E-PL7 cos it seems really handy, but then my dad gave me the Nikon DLSR so who am I to say no, right? Haha!

      Yes, it is! Although it's just really hassle cos you're gonna have to update your account from time to time. But oh well, at least it somehow pays off!

      Delete
  4. Hi Pam! Good luck on the job hunt! It really takes time, and hopefully, it'll all be worth it :) What camera did you get? And yay for spending time with family and friends! Bumming is fun, but with good company, it becomes 100x sweeter :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reg! Yes I have faith that's it's going to be worth it haha!

      I got a Nikon DLSR 3200 :)

      Delete
  5. nice look!!
    back to sending my love from the sandpit...
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images