Event: Bloggys 2015 Gala Night

Here's the moment every Filipino blogger has been waiting for: Bloggys 2015 Gala Night! I've been lucky enough to be one of ...

Here's the moment every Filipino blogger has been waiting for: Bloggys 2015 Gala Night!


I've been lucky enough to be one of the Filipino bloggers to be invited to Bloggys 2015! So what's this all about? To put it simply, it's a 'nationwide blog awarding event.' Sounds exciting, right? Not only do you get to witness your favorite bloggers being awarded and recognized of their craft, but you also get a chance to actually get to know lots of different bloggers and interact with them! I can say it will be a fun night for everyone going!

The Gala Night is happening on November 21, 2015 from 5PM to 10PM at the SMX Convention Center in SM Aura, Taguig. Although it's my first time going to this event, I can say that it's definitely something that I wouldn't want to miss. It's still a month away but I just can't help but feel excited and giddy about it! 

Interested to join? Just head over to their website here for more details. But hey, you better hurry cos tickets and invites are running out fast! In any case that you already have been invited, do leave a comment cos I'm really looking forward to meet you guys! 


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I was invited too! I feel so honored. See you at the event, Pam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! It would have been so cool to attend that gala night but sheesh, I've got so many priorities to consider first. Hehe. Good luck though and I hope you share about it here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw sayang! But hey I hope you still consider it, it would be just a night anyway haha! I'm sure it would be fun to meet and hang out with the other bloggers :)

      Delete
  3. Wow so nice congrats on being invited! Also thank you for the kind comment on my blog, always trying to return the support!

    www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! Sure, I just find your blog really interesting! :)

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh I envy you! You're so fortunate to be invited! Hehe. It would be awesome if makakaattend din ako but same kami ni Rea. And we're both from Cebu din so malayo-layo talaga. Haha. Hintay nalang ako sa blog mo about the gala night! :)

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I see! That's too bad! Oh well, there's always a next time! Hahah okay napressure naman ako about that entry haha jk!

      Delete

Flickr Images