My latest accessory obsession

I've mentioned here in this post , that I'm not really much on accessories. Although I do have some basic accessories in my cl...


I've mentioned here in this post, that I'm not really much on accessories. Although I do have some basic accessories in my closet. My accessories would usually just compose of few pieces per accessory. For example, I only have four different necklaces, probably just two sets of bracelets, four watches, just a couple of rings, and like 3 pairs of earrings that I still use. However, now I have this current obsession on earrings and when I accidentally found a place that has a lot of tiny earrings, I knew I had to hoard those! And now, yep I'm obsessed with them. 
These are just some of my babies!
I've always loved wearing earrings because I realized how instantly it can make you look chic - especially if you're wearing your hair up. I'm not really into those big, chunky earring since I find them really heavy and uncomfortable to use. However, from time to time I still use them, usually just on special occasions. What I really like are those tiny earrings that usually just have a tiny stone or design on it. You may think that just because it's small, it won't be contribute that much on your look but actually you're wrong! I really think that it effortlessly gives an impact on how you look.

My current favorite among my earrings is the one with the emerald stone in it. I really find it as the most elegant among my other earrings, I find it even more elegant than those with a lot of gold in it! I guess it was because of the shade of green haha! Anyway I hope I get to find another shop with this tiny earrings again cos I really can't help myself but buy them! They're really comfortable to wear and they really add character to the whole style that you're going for!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Earrings are a very dainty and feminine accessory. I love the ones you are wearing! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! They are very feminine and I love how effortless they are!

      Delete
  2. Of all the accessories, earrings are my ultimate must-haves! I can't go outside the house without wearing them!

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Or in case I do, I would rather not tie my hair up cos it feels like something's missing haha!

      Delete
  3. I do love accessories and usually bold ones but mostly for earrings I love the more dainty ones like these! Your are beautiful!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks rebecca! xx Sometimes simple is good!

      Delete

Flickr Images