Lazy boring days Playlist

Have you ever had one of those days when you just really don't feel like doing anything yet you feel so bored? Like you really want ...


Have you ever had one of those days when you just really don't feel like doing anything yet you feel so bored? Like you really want to do something, yet you don't want it to be something that would require you with so much energy? Well, I have. Actually, that's what inspired me to do this playlist. I have been lying around thinking what I should do, I thought of writing a blog entry but then I didn't really feel inspired/motivated to do one and just then, I thought of listening to music and perhaps, creating a playlist. So I did, and how ironic is it because just minutes after of not feeling motivated and inspired to write a blog entry, here I am writing one! Well, I guess music can really inspire you to do some things.



If you're going to ask me to describe my music taste, I don't think that I can. If you would have asked me before, then it would have been easy. I like rock (not hardcore rock though) music back then, and that would have been easily my answer to you. But of course as time passed, my music preference has evolved also and now I feel like I like a variety of music genres. I can go from pop to hip-hop to rock to alternative to indie in days. It really just depends on my mood. I remember seeing a post earlier that says: It's like I like every song except the songs that I don't like. Well I guess that could be the closest description that I could give to my music preference haha!

I hope you enjoyed my playlist though there were only ten songs!  

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. How Deep is Your Love, definitely one of the classics haha

    dearchubby.wix.com/marp

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh interesting playlist! Will love to check them out, add some new songs to my list <3 Also just really want to thank you for the sweetest comment on my blog, you are amazing! I always try my best to return the support! <3 I love your blog here too! The layout is so clean and fresh whilst staying young and vibrant <3 <3 Much love!!

    www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should! Hope you'd like it :)

      Well, it's true! I', looking forward to more of your entries :) Anyway, thanks as well!! xx

      Delete
  3. I LOOOOVE The Weepies! I think most if not all of their songs are perfect on lazy days, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I haven't really listened to most of their songs but based on those that I've listened to already, I can say that they're really good! Would definitely check out their other songs :)

      Delete
  4. I love your playlist, thanks for sharing! I needed to look at new music ;)

    I think we all have those days, it sucks but happens!

    Pauline
    pawlean.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved it!

      I know! But I guess sometimes it's good cos it at least we got time to just do nothing even if we end up being bored haha!

      Delete

Flickr Images