#IDoItTwiceAWeek

Feeling sexy is one of the best feelings there is. Too bad, it has been misconceptualized - thinking that feeling sexy is only for wom...


Feeling sexy is one of the best feelings there is. Too bad, it has been misconceptualized - thinking that feeling sexy is only for women who have the perfect body and face. It's not. I believe, more often than not, that feeling sexy is more than that, it's deeper than that. Feeling sexy, often times, comes from deep within. It comes from us, from our attitude. Now if you ask me, what to I do to instantly feel sexy? It's pretty simple actually.   
Just recently, I came across a product that makes me feel just that. Betadine Feminine Wash has the power to make you feel sexy, and at the same time, assure you that it actually does its job. Sexy isn't simply defined as looking like one, now clean is the new sexy! Just like what I mentioned earlier, feeling sexy comes from within, and by using this you can instantly feel sexy.
I use Betadine Feminine Wash twice a week to make sure that it makes me feel clean and sexy all throughout the week. Even on my red days, I make sure to use this everyday because there's nothing worse than feeling unclean and uncomfortable during those days! At least, with Betadine Feminine Wash I still get to feel sexy and clean even when I'm on my worst red days.

I'm pretty sure all of us had one of those days when we we just can't ignore the irritating feeling. Well one thing's for sure, we shouldn't take that for granted! I have always been saying this about my style posts, but it goes as well in hygiene, comfort is everything. Thankfully, Betadine Feminine Wash is just the right product for us ladies to remove any discomfort that we feel in our intimate areas!
So yes, feeling sexy isn't that hard to achieve after all! Take note that it should always come from within. No matter how pretty you look, hygiene is still the top priority. Unlike the other products there is, Betadine Feminine Wash is assured to make you smell and feel great! Aside from that, it actually protects you from germs. You don't just feel clean, you know that you are actually clean. Clean is the New Sexy, and you deserve to feel sexy - everyone does! 

Join the #SexyCleanRevolution #IDoItTwiceAWeek #BETADINEFeminineWash

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I used the regular Betadine on my face, and it was really nice! :D I'm sure this one is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images