What's On My Face: Five Under Five Everyday Makeup

For this makeup entry, I will show you the products that I use for my everyday look! For this certain look, I only used five makeup ...


For this makeup entry, I will show you the products that I use for my everyday look! For this certain look, I only used five makeup products and only did the look under five minutes - hence, five under five! This is one of the 'everyday looks' that I have. I usually go for this look whenever I wake up feeling super lazy to do my face. There are just really times when I don't feel like doing my face before going out - but I can't also risk looking like I just got out of hell - so I opt for a very simple look instead.
1. Nichido Natural Pressed Powder
2. Fashion 21 White Eyeliner
3. Sophie Peach Lipstick 
4. Dream Girl Shining Thru Cheek Glow
5. E.L.F. All Over Cover Stick 

As you can see, all of the products that I use are drug store brands for the reason that - well, I use it everyday! I honestly think that most of the drug store brands are underrated. They aren't given enough credit for actually being a great product that stays on for a long time and at the same time, has an affordable price.
I used to do my brows everyday whenever I go to school but then I realized how time consuming it was for me to perfect those brows. And since I am usually in a hurry to dress up for school in order for me not to be late, I got into the habit of no longer doing my brows. Instead, I just use a spooley brush to tame my brows. For my lashes, I also used to use mascara everyday until I noticed that my eyes get irritated, most of the time, whenever I have mascara on. I wish that I'd find a mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes because I really like using mascara! For the mean time, I just use my eyelash curler to make my lashes look longer.
My last trick for this look is the eyeliner and the lipstick! For the eyeliner, most of the time I use a white eyeliner to brighten up my eyes. This is especially useful when you haven't gotten enough sleep the night before yet you don't want to look like it when you present yourself. For the lipstick, I use this shade because it's almost natural looking! Although, I may have applied more that the usual for this post. The shade is perfect for an everyday look because it makes you look presentable without looking too made up.

So, there goes my everyday make up look! It's simple enough to make you look presentable and it's perfect for when you're always in a rush in the morning!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images