One dream at a time

When you figure out who you want to be and you finally have the chance to become that person, then by all means grab the opportunity. Wo...

When you figure out who you want to be and you finally have the chance to become that person, then by all means grab the opportunity. Work your way towards that person. It doesn't matter how hard it's going to be or what people are going to say. You finally have the freedom to make the person who has been living in your head alive, do it.
I've been blogging for a long time already, but I never really had the guts to broadcast to the world that I do blog. Mostly before, I just write about my rants and my random thoughts. It has become more of my outlet rather than a "blog for entertainment." This time however, I'm ready to share myself to the world! Yey!
In this blog, I will be writing about my adventures and misadventures, my interests and of course, what goes through my little mind. The title of my blog came from the fact that I'm a person from the North, which actually became a struggle when I was in college since I had a lot of college friends that came from the south and my school is - almost - located in the south. However, in this blog, I will try to show that it's also cool to be from the North haha!
I know people may be surprised - Huh si pam blogger???!?! - but this has been secretly my dream ever since I realized my love for writing, so here goes! Even if I don't succeed in it, well at least I know I actually gave it a try and that I was passionate about it - which what I think is the two most important things when you're trying to achieve something :-)
Anyway, hope you enjoy my blog!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Flickr Images