Fresh and Sweet Makeup Look

Different personalities require different makeup looks, just like how different dresses require different makeup looks. Whenever I do my ...

Different personalities require different makeup looks, just like how different dresses require different makeup looks. Whenever I do my makeup in the morning, I always think of what side of my personality do I want to flaunt for that particular day? There are times when I would feel a little bit more edgy and then there are times when I would feel a little more sweet - and this entry is one of those days.
My secret to this look is to use (a lot of) highlighters and to use very sweet yet subtle colors such as the shades of pink that I used for this look. First, on my face I used the Dream Matte Mousse Foundation from Maybelline to serve as my base and then I concealed my dark circles with my Over all Cover Stick from E.L.F. To finish my face, I used my E.L.F. Studio Pressed Powder. For my eyes, I used a beige shade eyeshadow on my lids from my Little Black Beauty Book by E.L.F. and a brown shade eyeshadow from my Estee Lauder palette to make the crease of my eyes more visible. On the lower lashline, I then used a white eyeliner to brighten up my eyes. To make my eyelashes appear longer, I just used my trusty eyelash curler.
 After doing my eyes, I then move on to my cheeks, lips, and the rest of my face. I used the pink shade in my Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder from E.L.F. to use as my blush. I used an angled brush to apply my blush in order for it to create a contouring effect. Then, I applied my Translucide Lasting Luminous Powder just above my cheekbones (above the area where I applied my blush) to create a highlighting effect. This is what I also used on my brow bone to serve as a highlighter and on the areas where light usually hits my face such as at the bridge of my nose and my forehead. However, for the bridge of my nose and my forehead, I only applied a little since I didn't want it to be too shiny. And for my lips, I just used a light pink lipstick and applied a little lip gloss on it.
I really find it amazing how one can create different personalities by just mixing and matching different colors and techniques on your face.
How about you? What's your favorite personality whenever you create your makeup look? I'd be glad to hear your thoughts on the comment box! :-) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images