Comfort Over Anything

Whenever I decide on what to wear, there is always one factor that I greatly consider - comfort. I always have to think about if I will ...

Whenever I decide on what to wear, there is always one factor that I greatly consider - comfort. I always have to think about if I will be comfortable in that certain clothing. Hence, I always think about where I'm going to go, what I'm going to do, and even how how (or cold) it's going to be. Other times when I'm lazy to dress up, anything would do for me as long as I don't look stupid and of course, as long as I'm comfortable with it. This look has been a combination both - comfort x lazy.
Since as you can see it was blazing hot outside, I decided to wear a sleeveless top and paired it with a cardigan. I really like wearing cardigans since it makes you ready for any kind of weather. If it's hot, then you simply have to take it off. It serves as an alternative for a jacket which is actually good since it's light enough for you to carry around.
Aside from this look being a combination of comfort x lazy, apparently, I unintentionally made a simple and affordable yet stylish look. As you can see, most of the pieces were just from the department stores. I really think that it's a steal since their style is good enough. However, if you're planning to keep that clothing for a long time and if you're planning to wear it a lot, then I suggest that you go for quality pieces since most of the stuff that are cheap doesn't have such great quality. As for me, I usually invest my basics on brands that are known for good quality and when it comes to trendy pieces, I usually just go for department stores and tiangges since I know I wouldn't be able to wear them a lot. The only exception for this though are my leggings since I own a lot of them because I really love wearing them haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images